Wednesday 25 November 2009

Black Linen Tote


I made this tote bag last weekend, a birthday gift for a friend at work. I wanted a fabric combination that's a little bit more understated, simple yet modern. I chose black linen as the body fabric and medium weight printed cotton as the contrasting fabric. The lining is made of lightweight polkadot cotton.

There are still some imperfections in making this bag but I love the feel of linen and am quite satisfied with the end result. I can't say enough how much I love making bags!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Zura, what a lovely bag and Superb combination of colours. I loved that blue and black fabric. It really gives a modern look to the bag. Grr..eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you preeta! there are still a few imperfections when I sew this but the end result is okay and my friend likes the bag too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails