Friday 18 December 2009

Old Curtain, New Tablecloth

This morning I sew 2 long rows of straight stitches.


I found at the back of the closet - an old kitchen curtain from my previous home. This does not fit into any windows in current house.
Okay, need to do something. I just want it out of the closet.
So, I cut them in halves, joined 3 long piece and turned it into my dining tablecloth.



The balance? Just enough to spread on top of the oven.



Hmm...not the most sophisticated of prints but this will do for now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails