Sunday 17 April 2011

The Marissa Dress

You know how much I love anything Sis Boom right?



When I saw the Marissa Dress pattern release on Jennifer Paganelli blog, I just about swoon-ed! It is exactly the vintage look I love on a dress! Since I sew children's clothing, this pattern is a must have! The adult's version called Jamie Dress is equally fantastic too! Click here to see a wall of inspiring creations from Jamie & Marissa - you'll see a familiar face somewhere there (thank you Jennifer!) :)



I made the first one for lil Hanan to test the fit and feel of the pattern - gorgeous! That girl was all smiles and twirls....


Then made this pretty turquoise for Fin's lil princess, Dahleea, size 6-12 months. This dress has a zipper installed on the side seam.


And I made another baby Marissa for my beloved niece, Asma Widad when she came visiting.


Such a perky, happy little cutie, she is now 13 months old I can't believe how fast time flies!


This dress was made in Dena's pretty butterfly print. Also in size 6-12 months. Love it!

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails