Friday 20 December 2013

Fabric Friday - My Black Friday Haul

Yeay! Another new categorical  segment on this blog - Fabric Friday! :D

It's no news I'm a fabric-holic. No really. I'm serious. Since 2006 I have been slowly building my stash. And in 2009 I started sewing them into bags & girl's dresses for sale. Before that I only hoard. Come 2013 - I still buy fabrics but I have new excuses - I am going to sew/make something out of them. And 2014? Even better excuse, I am quilting!

My habit had improved after I become a SAHM though. I have not purchased as much as before, obviously because my disposable income is almost zero. But then, Black Friday came. And I caved lol...

Well my Black Friday haul finally arrived. It's not very big a haul but I love them...




These are Pam Kitty Picnic fat quarter bundles, yummy!! I LOVE everything by Pam Kitty Morning! I think her designs are just perfect retro prints!




I love the yellow bundle the most but look at the cute kitties having fun below? Aren't they the cutest??!



Love that this collection has a rather unusual navy color in it. Very pretty!

These are Fat Quarters which means they will be in my quilty projects. Can't wait to play around with them! :)

Till next Friday, have a great weekend girlies! :)



7 comments:

  1. wow! cantiknya..yummy :) Zura beli kat website mana ni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang ni I beli kat shabbyfabrics masa sale black friday ari tu murah hehe

      Delete
  2. Those are all so cute! Doesn't fabric like that make you wish for a baby girl? LOL It would all be darling in a baby quilt or baby girl dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!! I wish there is a baby girl coming in the family so that I can sew some baby quilt lol...my 2 girls are bigger now & they need big size quilts which mummy still needs practice lol

      Delete
  3. Oh no!.... sooo cute.

    my basic rule bila lemari yg dah penuh.. rule number 1 : tengok boleh, beli tokleh, rule no.2 back to rule number 1 kikiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Mila...I tak penah ikut rule yg I set sendiri huhuhu...nafsu nak benda cantik terlalu besar haih...

      Delete
  4. cantik semua.. mmg retro! esp yag pink dan yellow tu.. :D buat quilt cantik buat dress lagi la cantik.. hihi

    owh.. nasib baik saya tak berjodoh dgn black friday shabbyfabrics itu.. hihi...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails