Sunday 31 August 2014

The Zee's Tee for Baby E!

I finally get the perfect opportunity to sew for my baby boo. I was part of the testing team for the Zee's Tee, a pattern by Tie Dye Diva, part of the fantastic Bundle Up Boys! pattern offered here.




I had so much fun sewing this t-shirt for baby E. The Zee's Tee comes in so many option - color block, yoke style, pocket style and short or long sleeves. I opted for long sleeves & pocket version. The easiest sew ever! I am now a little more confident sewing with knit fabrics, they are much faster to sew using the trusted serger compared to wovens.





This is the first time him modelling for mummy. It's so funny how he refused to smile and was basically perplexed the whole session as to what is happening lol...


I love my baby boo, need to sew more for him <3 nbsp="">

If you sew for boys, go and grab the Bundle Up Boys deal now! They are offered at great prices and you'd find many beautiful designs from some of the most talented designers. Definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails