Tuesday 30 September 2014

Banksia Play Dress by Fresh Stitch Patterns!

Hello my lovelies!

I wanna show you this new pattern I had the honor to test for, by a fabulous new Aussie designer, Kylie from Fresh Stitch Patterns!




The pattern is called Banksia Play Dress and today it is released with a massive discount!



I tested size 7 for my lil Hanan and sewed View A, dress option of the pattern. This pattern comes with so many variations, it is a true value for money as you can choose many options to create a dress or tunic that is uniquely yours!




Again we chose the Lake Club for our photography location, we had so much fun!


We love the carefree feel of this dress. And, bonus, it is great for layering too! Just add t-shirt underneath and leggings for tunic legth Banksia, and your girl is good to go :)



Just to show you the majestic buildings we have here in Putrajaya :D

Go get the Banksia now!

2 comments:

  1. cantik kak! fabric pun matching.. :D
    dan macam biasa nice pictures.. pasni nak request masjid besi satu! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Zila! Hahah pasni kita try cari spot dekat masjid besi pulak ye :D

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails