Monday 20 October 2014

Patchwork Pillow

I'm crazy about patchwork. Lately it's all on my mind...always thinking about possible patchwork projects to sew & some to sell.

I made this pillow cover for my bff, a birthday gift.


 It's a simple design, fit for a 16 inch cushion.



I used Moda candy or mini charm pack for the middle square patch. The fabrics are Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie & Camille. I framed the middle patch with 3.5 inch blue strips.


I love it and I hope my girlfriend love it too.

I am right now buried in so many wips I could barely stop to look at the computer. It's a miracle I could actually write this post haha...

I will be back with more projects, promise!

:)


2 comments:

  1. thanks Zila! Quilted in the ditch kat tengah tu..I used low loft batting :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time visiting and reading. I love to connect with my readers and it's wonderful to receive comments from you. I usually reply here in my blog and sometimes through email.

I really do appreciate your comments, thank you and *hugs* :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails